Application for the show closed on August 23rd.
No late applications can be accepted.
Remember No changes can be made at the time of art drop-off on October 2nd.
Vashon Center for the Arts will host VIVA in October 2023. VIVA will command the entire Koch Gallery space and walls of the Atrium to display VIVA’s wide range of talent. Open to all VIVA members working in 2D or 3D.
The application is a two-step process:
- First, fill out the online application here.
- Second, send 2–4 JPEG images, as well as your “headshot” photo if this is your first member show, to Lin Holley at Membershow@VIVArtists.com . Only JPEGs can be accepted. Re-name your JPEG image with this format: Smith_Marla_Pedestal Bowl.jpeg. Include dimensions (HxWxD) for every image. Make a copy of your application for your future reference.
There is a $10 fee for artists for our member show this year, payable at the time of drop-off in cash/check. All shows have entry fees and this is a modest way to support VIVA’s operational costs. If this is a hardship for you, VIVA will pay your fee.
- Please submit 2–4 pieces. One work will be chosen from each artist.
- For 2D artists, please consider that there are over 100 artists in the show. If your piece is over 36×36 inches, including frame, be sure to submit smaller pieces as well.
- For 3D artists, please consider that each 3-D artwork will need to fit on a pedestal in the gallery.
- Questions about size or medium? Feel free to contact Lin Holley at Membershow@VIVArtists.com
- All work must be for sale, never shown at VCA, and preferably new to the Island. It may be older work if it meets the above guidelines.
- Please read and follow the VIVA Guidelines for Presentation, found here.
- VCA will take the standard gallery commission of 40%. Artists will receive 60% of listed price. Please price your work accordingly. A contract will be sent to you directly from VCA to sign electronically or drop off on October 2nd with your work.