Spring Tour has Sprung!
ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS HERE IN THE TOUR APPLICATION.
Please review all of the information on the Tour Application as several things have changed.
- Tour Application: Please download this form. You can either fill it out on your computer, then print it, or you can complete the printed form by hand.
- Guide to setting up your images for print.
- Submit your information for the Tour website on this form.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Saturday, March 1, 5 pm.: This is a hard deadline; no applications will be accepted after this date/time whether by mail OR hand delivered:
- HAND DELIVER your Application, Task Form, map location, payment and 2 TIFs on disk or flash drive by the deadline to: 14930 Westside Hwy SW. DO NOT PUT IN THE STREET MAILBOX. Drive up the driveway, the Application box is clearly marked.
- MAIL (allow 7 days to be received by March 1) your application packet to: Sy Novak, 14930 Westside Hwy SW, Vashon WA 98070
- March 21: Submit your information and images for the website at https://vivartists.com/viva/events/tour-web-information/
- Sunday–Saturday, April 9-15, 10 am – 6 pm: Pick up materials (brochures & signs) at Reimnitz Studio, 23514 Kingsbury Rd. The Studio building is the first one off the street and will be unlocked. Your bag/signs will be clearly marked with your Tour stop number.
- Saturday & Sunday, May 6-7 & 13-14, 10 am to 5 pm: VIVA Spring Art Studio Tour
- May 16–22: Return large sign, wire stakes and number sign, DISASSEMBLED, to Reimnitz Studio.