Marc has been a resident of Vashon since 1989 and has painted all his life using watercolor, ink and oil. He has been enjoying encaustic painting for over ten years with his early encaustic interests surrounding baseball stadiums since he played minor league and college baseball. Recently Marc has been pursuing photo transfers on Douglas Fir bark in a series for VIVA’s Holiday and Spring Tours.
- Pierce County Employee Art exhibits of encaustic paintings – 2006 and 2008
- The Gallery at Kenneth J. Minnaert Center for the Arts – Fine Art Postcard Exhibition – January/February 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Heron’s Nest Gallery (Vashon Island), regular exhibitor 2015-2017
- West Seattle ArtWalk exhibit of encaustic baseball stadiums titled PlayBall at Locol Barley and Vine – June 2016
- Elliot Bay Brewing Company (Seattle) exhibit of encaustic baseball stadiums entitled Knothole Gang – June/ July 2017
- Vashon Cooperative Credit Union exhibit of 26 encaustic paintings – November/December 2017
- VIVA Holiday and Spring Studio Tours 2019